Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

you're are important to me, do you know?

I have already chosen you, LAI MUN CHUN. 
you told me how to give up you? uhm?
Love is a responsibility.

now i only know, the meaning of responsibility is : forever
 
i started my part time job yesterday, it was quite enjoy and funny
although i was very tired and can't touch my phone at all for two hours..
i liked the children who named Raymond at there, he was 6 years old
he was cute and talkative, haha! ;D
besides that, i met my teacher! i love her much, aww~
i wont forgot our memories when we tuition and played together, the most happy memories in my life when stay together with them..
i no need to act anything in front of them.. i love them!

 
i am hurt. i know i have no qualification to be with her, i knew it
but, she was important to me.. no one know this..
i need her, but when i knew she was happy with her, i smiled
cause the thing i wished already achieved..
i know i'm not the one important to her anymore.. it's okay for me uhm..
i wont forget you, and i will set you free to let you go..
it's enough for me although just a short days..
i know i should not be selfish.. 
first time, i cried because of you.. it's really hurt when i knew all the things..
I AM SO SORRY
i wont disturb your life anymore, i promised.. although, i'm not willing to let you go :(


i will keep you inside my heart, forever
and i wont let anyone to know anymore
sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer