Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i love him, entirely ♥

this is the image he made for me when he was having his test at college..
he promised he will design a pink colour cartoon ultraman for me, so i'm still waiting.. whee~
lai mun chun, you better do it to me as fast as possible huh =P

secondly, i would like to congrats to my dearest kaii muii, HAZEL LAU
she was in a relationship with her boii and i was jealous !
haha, for sure i was glad when i heard her good news~

 i was happy, because he told me that he loved me very very much yesterday~
oh yeah, yesterday i was bad mood because someone had hurt me.
i apologize that i treat you cool and i had scold one of my friend  =( 
i am so sorry..


hmm, i don't know what to say anymore..
in the end, i wish i can go out and dating with him this weekend although my spm is coming (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer