Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Sunday, November 14, 2010

mami, forgive me please..i am not ready for my SPM

i went One Utama with my family and cousins today
my eldest cousin has his wedding dinner when christmas, so i will going back to ipoh after my spm ^^
everyone was preparing their spm and burn the midnight oil
but i am not
i seems still enjoying my life and i am lazy to study
i am afraid but i have no mood to study at all
i dont know why TT


my youngest was cute, i love him! (:
i brought him to the fish shop and he yelled loudly when he saw those fishes, HAHA
he was a naughty boy but sometimes he brought happiness to us
his mother was not here anymore, thats why everyone love him much
here is his photo, he liked to take photo and he has many different post > < 
AWW~ i am speechless when he did it




OMG, today was a valentine day !
too bad i have no chance to celebrate with lai mun chun :(
hmm, i know he was unhappy. but i am glad that he dint ever blame me.. theehee..~


maybe distance was a problem to a pair of couple..
but if your love without trust, i think it will be very suffer right?
try to trust the one you love, and just stay happy with him/her

yes, i did it.
yea, maybe he will lie me or what..but what can i do?
i worried i will lost him and also worried he will lie me
if he love me, he wont do anything to hurt me. so why dont i try to trust him?
start from the day i decided to be with him, i am already to face any problems no matter what.
what i need is just a simple love and he treat me well (:
i appreciate him, appreciate my love, appreciate what the god has gave me


in the end, i think i have to study very very hard start from now..
i will try my best to my DEARIE SPM ! > <  haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer