Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An unhappy day :(

i went somewhere with mummy just now
and mummy thought wanna buy shoes for me
the seller dont want to serve us but serve another RICH AUNTIE
eh uncle, excuse me, is it rich people more important to you? if she is rich she will go parkson's shoes shop buy shoes and wont go you there okay? use your brain please ==
poor people has no money to buy things with you so you think you dont need to serve your customers?
OMG i really unhappy in that moment, that auntie took the shoes i liked to wear somemore! ><


hmm, i viewed his profile just now..
and a pretty girl posted on his wall and seems sweet.
i am jealous, but what can i do?
i dont want people think i am a stingy girlfriend..
i want be the best in his heart ;(
but dont know why i will jealous, dont know why i will not happy..
cause of something, we can't public our relationship..
i scare, people come to tempt him and he will leave me..
i dont wish he leave me anymore..i wish to let whole world know he is mine and no one can snatch him away from me.. TT


i not dare to tell him all bout these..
i dont want he unhappy cause of me..
i dont want he feel vexed anymore..
what should i do? i really dont know..
i hope we wont separate anymore..

dear, i will try my best to be your good girlfriend..
i dont want argue with you anymore..
so dont make me cry ya..
i love you, lai mun chun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer