Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Romance is the language of love ♥

yesterday i played video call with my beloved, lai mun chun
Awww~ damn sweet ! ♥
and we had together 154 days..
yesterday was our anniversary too ^^
i will update our photo yea~      


hmm, i realized my blog was full of my love stories.. HAHA.
but its okay, i liked it x)

i tease him yesterday.. cause he was not happy..
i changed my facebook's profile picture to his picture..
and he was happy back ! xD
our communication was weird and seems scolding to each other..
that's why his friend thought we quarrel.. hahas !


nowadays, he was changed..
when he knew i'm angrying, he will call me immediately.
when he knew i'm sad, he will coax me until i smile.
he changed, cause of me.. even we have to face some problem now..
OH MY GOD ! i'm really blessed !


dear, i love you..
remember, i will stay with you and support you till the end of my live..
don't leave me anymore, okay?
 MUACKSS..!

 

2 comments:

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer