Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i just wish you stay happy, my dear

he was moody since last night until now
i dont know what to do
even why he no mood i also dont know
he treat me so cool, and i tried to coax him but too bad i failed ;(
what i can do is just stay at here and keep holding my phone to wait his message
hmm.. what a failure girlfriend am i..
mr lai mun chun , i wish you stay happy always and share your happiness or sadness with me..


i would like to introduce a song t here ^^
Officially Missing You
this was a nice song and my muii, hazel asked me to listen it when we was webcam-ing

thanks to her, because she's always support me and be with me..
HLYP. i love you ya x)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtXr0pIRSg4&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer