Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a post for my beloved

today was my saddest day in my life
my dearest husband gonna leave me soon
cause of his family, he planned to leave me
sorry that i cant say out what's the problem


i was sad, cause he took our love as so superficial
lai mun chun, can you understand?
since i promise you that i wold like to help you, for sure i can know how hard of our future
i was brave to face this problem together with you, why don't you?
you think you set me free and let me go, then you can reduce your stress?
NO, you can't


i took business and account subject, isn't i can't help you at all? hmm?
you said wanna let me go. if i really gone, you really can reassurance me?
because of love, i would like to face those stuff with you, why don't you understand?

i can guaranty, i'm the person most loves you
do you remember how we planned our future? remember what we promised to each other?
dear, don't leave me please.. you know how much i love you..
you know that, you know i need you
dear, do you know my heart was very pain? not just is yours
i've already took you as my husband, not just boyfriend..
don't push me away, please..

lai mun chun, i love you, more then i can say..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer