Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i miss him

i miss him, damn miss :(
i really can't let him go
he's in my heart deeply..
i tried to text him today, and i cried..
he told me, he miss me too..!
i was happy, but too bad he's not my hubby anymore


i was exhausting, i really need him
i wont forget our memories, although we just together not really long
but those are sweet and happy memories  
he brings me happiness, made me jealous, made me cry and angry..
sweet sour bitter, damn hard to forget him


lai mun chun, can you don't push me away?
do you know how much i need you?
my heart really pain, when i knew you removed our photos
when i heart ache, i really don't know can find who except you
besides crying, i really don't know what can i do..


my world from pink turn to black, oh yeah i'm dying..
when i not happy, i don't know can find who..
i'm glad that i got my muii, hazel
i know she was sad also, just like me..
i ask her to be strong, but i can't do it also..


our own love, but we can't decided or choose by ourselves..
have no choice, cause this is our fate
unfair? so what? i really don't know what to do since my life without him..
maybe everyone will think that i'm stupid or what..
i don't care, because i love him
no one can understand my feeling well..


yea, maybe in other's eyes, he is bad
but in my eyes, he is the best, cause he is the one i loved
he ask me give him some times, one week only can reconnect him
but i really can't do it, even one day also seems like one year..
i pray to the god, i hope it can hear what i wish, hope it can know how much i love him
i looked at grandma's photo, i asked her don't bring him go..
grandma, please..don't bring him go, i need him, i love him entirely.. please..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer