Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Thursday, October 28, 2010

hold my hand tightly, till the end of our life, can you?

Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
                                      ----- by Theodor Seuss Geisel
i damn like this note
i read it from a magazine when i'm waiting mummy while she's having MRI at hospital
the note was meaningfull and i almost cry out when i read this ♥ 




next, i want be SLIM ! > <
i know it's hard for me.. but i really envy those girls which has their slim body and pretty face (^^)
i like those dresses, handbags, shoes, and many else.. but i'm fat and short ! OMG


i texted him today

he was sick and weak.. hmm, i damn worry him now.
i'm glad because his friend, jason tan promised me to take care him~
yea, all his friends treat me very very good.. i also don't know why = = haha !
finally, we're together back..♥
i really wish that we can together till the end of our life..
thanks to jason yap, smeli chong, jason tan. nick, and all..
thank you so much..

lai mun chun, look at here  
i hope you can do what you promised me today
i hope you can hold my hand tightly till the end of our life and don't push me away anymore
please..
our love is not superficial, so appreciate it okay?
i wont regret, since the first day i wanna together with you..




my boubuii muii, hazel was sad today
but i don't wish to say out what had happened to him
but muii, be strong.. just be yourself okay? i will always be with you~
love you muii, makss ♥




lai mun chun, i love you more than words can say
don't leave me anymore please, i hope you will love me well..♥  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer