Welcome to Yiiwen's Blog ♥

Photobucket

Be My Followers ♥

Saturday, December 18, 2010

i'm back !

hmmm, finally, i update my blog..
hehee, i am lazy to online with my laptop >3<


yea, i broke with him.. last month..
i was hurt, but i will just keep my feeling inside my heart..
i won't let him know i still love him.. i will just stay behind of him and look at him..
i know he wont look back, but i wish to wait him to give me a chance :'(
i choose to be his normal friend, if not he will ignore me
i found him to chat, but he always did not reply me..


sorry to someone that i hurt you yesterday..
you proved that i am not suitable to be anyone's girlfriend.
oh yea, i admit it..
i keep remind myself that i should be more mature..
but seems you're the one who not mature, and you made me annoyed.. 
although you treat me very good..
but my mind keep thinking of him, only he just will understand me
he is the only one who know what i need..
so, sorry that i hurt you.. i am apologized to you..

i have no chance to dance and attend the prom
sorry to all my school friends
cause of some reason, i have no choice
hmmm, i wished to go.. but i can't
we had practiced our dance for few months
but, i couldn't attend.. i am really sorry..
AH MUN ! SORRY ! ><


that's all for today..
hmmm, i am not a child anymore..
i am going to 18 years old..
i changed a lot but he cant see it and i have no chance to prove it to him..
he wont look back anymore.. i knew..
but, i still love him.




↘ by,
εvσnnε

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Pink Pointer